Every fashion guru knows and loves a bit of Pinterest outfit inspiration! Here is your ultimate guide to our Pinterest winter outfits this season!
One of our winter staples every year is a classic sweater from 360 Cashmere! This 'Teagan' Black/Multi Striped Sleeve Jumper is not only luxuriously cosy during these cold winter months, but looks effortlessly stunning when paired with ripped denim jeans!
We couldn't write a blog post about Pinterest inspired winter outfits without including one of our jumpsuits! This 'Laurie' Navy Velvet Jumpsuit has been our obsession this season! We simply adore the tied belt and elegant look of this velvet piece!
Our final Pinterest inspired outfit for winter is this classic chic outfit by Eileen Fisher. Our Velvet Notch Collar Midnight Blue Blazer is the cherry on top of any outfit! We love the way it completes a navy blouse and trouser pairing.
For more outfit inspiration, visit our latest arrivals!
When we think 'winter street style' our go-to brand is HIGH Couture.
We can't stop raving about HIGH's winter coat selection this year! If you're looking for a piece to raise your winter street style this year to a new level, 'Lawless' Navy Double Breasted Overcoat is what you need. Don't you think the buttons and stitching on the front are utterly delicious?
Not to mention, this 'Rehearsal' Black Coat that turns any sidewalk into a runway! We can't help but add a little more strut in our walk when we go out in this stunning piece!
Our obsession with HIGH doesn't simply end at their gorgeous selection of coats. Stop by our HIGH section online to shop tops and trousers to complete your street style winter look!
Did you recently purchase a suede jacket you LOVE but now don't know the right way to clean it? Here's our guide on washing suede jacket!
- Avoid attempting to spot-clean suede items!
- Use a suede brush to clean the whole suede item with a small amount of water otherwise it could cause discolouration.
- Use a suede cleaner that designed to take out difficult stains! You can try a home remedy of white vinegar or cornflour.
- Follow the instructions on the label!
To clean a suede jacket always begin with a suede brush.
Next put on a small amount of cornflour and leave for a minimum of a few hours. Then, again, use the brush to remove the flour.
You can also try steam cleaning the item, but be careful not to oversaturate the item.
We hope you find these tips helpful!
We love our suede here at Jessimara! Here's our 5 Top Tips on how to wear a suede jacket!
1. Is the weather a bit too chilly for a dress? Why not add a suede jacket and you will automatically be ready for the chilly weather AND look cute!
2. Take your favourite graphic tee and add a suede jacket to make your look fun and different!
3. Feeling lazy? Why not wear a suede jacket over a pair of sweats? We know you'll rock the chill look.
4. Or dress up a simple dress with a bit of suede!
5. Get out those mom jeans we all love and rock them with a suede jacket to pull the look together!
You likely own both, but have you ever wondered what exactly is the difference between a coat vs jacket? Here's your answer:
If we go by the given definition, a coat is a long item of clothing worn for the purpose of getting additional warmth. However, its history is quite different. Rather, it was originally spelled as "cote" during the Middle Ages and was a chain mail because it was used to protect against a variety of weapon attacks.
But by the 19th century it became an item of fashion and was worn by the majority of people.
On the flip side, jacket comes from coats and began as undercoats. Although it is typically shorter than coats, it may reach the upper thigh.
The reason the word coat and jacket are used interchangeably now-a-days is because modern days the distinction between overcoat and undercoat has been blurred.
With the Spring season finally here, we are in the mood for raincoats! But have you ever wondered what are rain jackets made of? Here's your answer:
All of your raincoats are made from fabric that is designed to repel water. of fabric that is specially treated to repel water, thanks to Charles Macintosh in 1836. The man invented a method for combining rubber and fabric. This method was used for the first versions of the raincoats we know today.
Today, however, there are a variety of different kinds of raincoats and they are all made from different kinds of fabrics. For example, all-weather raincoats have a lining that you can remove to wear in any kind of weather. Whereas, fold ups are typically made of vinyl. And trenchcoats are often made from lightweight cotton/polyester fabric. The key to the fabric is making certain it is tightly woven.
The fabric of many raincoats is made of a blend of cotton, wool, nylon or other artificial fabrics and they are usually given a coating of resin to make them waterproof.
We love Spring for all of the colour it brings to our wardrobe! Not-to-mention, no longer having to wear those heavy winter coats. But you don't have to get rid of all of your jackets for this season. In fact, we think suede jackets are the perfect item to keep you warm on those windy Spring days. Here's our top tips for the classic question: how to wear a brown suede jacket?
1. Why not go a little retro and opt for a fringe suede jacket?
2. Go for the professional, clean look with a crop top under a fitted suede jacket with a pair of high-waited pants.
3. In the mood for summer? Why not pair a suede jacket with a summery dress to make it work for Spring!
4. Looking for an easy fix? Try the Parisian inspired look by matching a suede jacket with a striped shirt!
5. Finally, you could try adding a bit of a brown suede jacket to your all-black outfit. It will look so smart!
Shop our selection of suede HERE!